Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Shin Mainichikoh (Sandalwood) | 80 Long Sticks
Sandalwood long-stick, with herbs and plant extracts that produce a distinctive fragrance. A gorgeous and full-bodied Incense. For longer moments of deep thoughts, meditation and/or inspiration when concentrating.
Mainichi-Koh has been the most beloved incense by Japanese people since 1912. It is widely-known, has the longest product life, and is the best-selling incense in Japan. The fragrance is a sandalwood base with a subtle floral edge.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 80 sticks, bundled together and shipping in a presentation box
- 10" long - approx. 255mm each
- Burn time approx. 90 minutes
- Approx. 16 pence per (long) stick
- Made in Japan (and Nippon Kodo's best selling product there)
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com