Pavitra Vastu Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense in a 50-gram box
Pavita Vastu is Pure Incense's only Incense which has no flower oil at all. Rather, it is a blend of Ayurvedic herbs & resins meant for purifying the ether.
These herbs and resins are from a traditional Ayurvedic recipe originally burnt in temples or public places to promote good energy and dissipate negative energies. We find the fragrance from these sticks to be a complex blend of herbs and woods, along with a hint of spice.
These are ideal to burn when you need to cleanse or clarify a room or area in preparation for a visitor or new activity. We find this mild scent to be really good for burning the night after having burnt some really potent sticks, and need to 'reset the atmosphere'.
With a pice of £11.95 for 50-grams and a stick count of between 40 and 50, this bundle represents great value for money for high-quality Luxury Indian Incense Sticks.
Pavitra Vastu in Pure Incense's Absolute range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 50 grams of Incense per box, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per box will be between 40 and 50
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 45 & 60 minutes
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 40mm (W) and 20mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on 100% natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com