3 Japanese Forest Fragrances - finely packaged
Mori no Kaori
means 'Forest Fragrance' in Japanese. Burn these sticks to experience the fine natural, refreshing and invigorating aromas found in a Japanese Forest. Here you'll find Pine, Cypress and Cedar Tree fragrances.
'Listening' to these sticks will reward you with a beautiful aromatic experience. You may know about or have read about the Japanese pastime of Shinrin-yoku
or Forest Bathing. This refers to mindful and peaceful time spent in a forest, immersing oneself in the peace and beauty of nature. These Incense Sticks will allow you to take a virtual journey to Japanese Forests - enjoy the best of the fragrances to be found there without leaving your living room!
The packaging is a fabric-covered Paulownia wood box and includes a ceramic Incense Stick holder. With its small side clasp, the box appears as a small fabric-bound book. In addition to appearances, the fabric serves the additional purpose of moisture protection, helping to keep the sticks in prime condition.
- A total of 60 Incense Sticks and a porcelain Incense Stick holder
- 20 Sticks of Pine fragrance (blue-green colour)
- 20 Sticks of Japanese Hinoki Cypress fragrance (green colour)
- 20 Sticks of Cedar fragrance (dark green colour)
- Each incense stick is approx. 56mm long
- Each has a burn time of approx. 13 minutes
- Ships in a nice Paulownia wood box which is additionally 'bound' like a book
- Excellent quality (fragrance, ingredients and the packaging)
- Made in Japan
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org