Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Mainichikoh Moss | 300 Boxed (Sandalwood/Moss)
The key ingredient is Sandalwood, providing a light woody top note, along with Moss – which brings in fresh and citrus notes.
Key Words: Inspiration and Retreat
- Box contains approx. 300 Incense sticks, Dark Green in
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 137g
- Gross weight of
box is approx. 187g
- Box dimensions: approx. 82mm W by 153mm L by 34mm D
- Each stick is approx. 135mm or approx. 5.25 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 25 -30 minutes each
- Cost per stick is approx. 5.3 pence
coloured and designed box
- Also available in a 20 Stick small pack
- Made in Japan
Also available in a 20 Stick Koh-Do small pack: * Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Musgo - Moss (Sandalwood/Moss) | 20 Stick Box – please see the Koh-Do section of our shop for further details.
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention
has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
*Koh-Do Incense– traditional
high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes- each linked to a Nippon Kodo large box of the same incense.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]