Nippon Kodo's Mainichikoh Kyara Deluxe Aloeswood.
This is the only Kyara/Aloeswood incense from the Nippon Kodo Mainichikoh (everyday Incense) product family.
The rare, exquisite and deep aroma of Aloeswood– also known as Jinkoh or Kyara**. Ideal for meditation, introspection
and writing. This is an elegant and sophisticated incense.
Karen @ Vectis Karma says "This item represents extraordinarily good value, given the Kyara Aloeswood ingredients. The fragrance is elegant, unusual and sophisticated."
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 300 sticks, shipping in a presentation box
- Approx. 140mm long - 5.5 inches
- Net Weight approx. 137g
- Burn time approx. 30 minutes each
- At approx. 8.3 pence per stick, these are incredible value for the quality
- Also available in a smaller 20 stick pack * - see below
- Superior quality
- Made in Japan
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes
and value for money
.Great care and attention
has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
* Koh-Do incense offers an ideal introduction into the world of Japanese Incense, and an ideal choice for those wanting to try new fragrances before purchasing a large box. Using Nippon Kodo incense, each Koh-Do box is ‘linked’ to a large box – varying in quantity from 220 to 480 depending on fragrance. See the Koh-Do section of the shop for more details.
**Kyara is the most expensive aromatic substance on earth and is sourced from the rarest type of agarwood. Ounce for ounce, Kyara is around eighteen times more expensive than gold. Out of all things precious that are bought and sold, only the largest, most precious diamonds command a price as high as genuine Kyara Aloeswood/Agarwood.
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com