Japanese Incense | Koh-Do | Musgo - Moss (Sandalwood/Moss) | 20 Stick Box
Koh-Do* Incense – traditional high-quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes.
The key ingredient is Sandalwood, providing a light woody top note, along with Moss – which brings in fresh and citrus notes.
KeyWords: Inspiration and Retreat
- Approx. 20 Incense sticks per box, Dark Green in
- Each is approx. 135m long – approx. 5.25 inches
- Burn time is approx. 25-30 minutes per stick
Box features Traditional Japanese Art
- Box dimensions are approx. 170mm (L), 42mm (W) and 12mm (D)
- Also available in a large box format – see below
- Incense made by Nippon Kodo in Japan
This fragrance (Sandalwood/Moss) is also available in a large box of 300 sticks - Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Mainichikoh Moss | 300 Boxed (Sandalwood/Moss)
- also stocked by Vectis Karma. See Nippon Kodo ‘Large Box’ section of the shop for more details.* Koh-Do incense offers an ideal introduction into the world of Japanese Incense, and an ideal choice for those wanting to try new fragrances before purchasing a large box. Using Nippon Kodo incense, each Koh-Do box is ‘linked’ to a large box – varying in quantity from 220 to 480 depending on fragrance. See the Nippon Kodo ‘Large Box’ section of our shop for more details.
Much care has been placed in the design of the Koh-Do boxes – all based on Japanese masterpieces. This echoes the importance the Japanese place on incense burning or ‘listening to incense’. Koh-Do is considered to be one of
the‘Geido’ or Fine Arts in Japanese culture, along with ‘Ikebana’ (flower arranging), ‘Shodo’(Japanese calligraphy), ‘Sado’ (Japanese Tea ceremony), ‘Yakimono’ (Japanese pottery) and ‘Noh’ (traditional Japanese theatre).
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org