Japanese Incense | Koh-Do | Lavender | 20 stick box | Low Smoke
Koh-Do* Incense – traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes.
Koh-Do Lavender – Enjoy the pleasure of a Lavender garden as a light summer breeze wafts your cares away.
Instantly recognisable, this Lavender fragrance is heavily floral and a little sweet. This is a very authentic blend offering good depth and longevity when burning.
This 'low smoke' incense comes from the Ka-fuh family of incense made by Nippon Kodo - a range of distinctly floral aromas.
Key words: Freshness and Purification
- Approx. 20 Incense sticks per box, Dark Blue in colour
- Each is approx. 140mm long – just under 5.5 inches
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes per stick
- This is a low smoke incense
- Box features Traditional Japanese Art
- Also available in a large box format – see below
- Incense made by Nippon Kodo in Japan
This fragrance is also available in a large box of 430 sticks also stocked by Vectis Karma. See Japanese Incense | Nippon Kodo | Ka-fuh Lavender | 430 Sticks | Low Smoke
* Koh-Do incense offers an ideal introduction into the world of Japanese Incense, and an ideal choice for those wanting to try new fragrances before purchasing a large box. Using Nippon Kodo incense, each Koh-Do box is ‘linked’ to a large box – varying in quantity from 220 to 480 depending on fragrance. See the Nippon Kodo ‘Large Box’ section of the shop for more details.
Much care has been placed in the design of the Koh-Do boxes – all based on Japanese masterpieces. This echoes the importance the Japanese place on incense burning or ‘listening to incense’. Koh-Do is considered to be one of the ‘Geido’ or Fine Arts in Japanese culture, along with ‘Ikebana’ (flower arranging), ‘Shodo’ (Japanese calligraphy), ‘Sado’ (Japanese Tea ceremony), ‘Yakimono’ (Japanese pottery) and ‘Noh’ (traditional Japanese theatre).
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org