Ka-fuh Lotus delivers fragrance of the dignified, elegant and beautiful Lotus – gentle aromas reminiscent of a summer morning. This fragrance is clean, crisp and very floral.
Buddhists associate the lotus' pattern of growth with the progress of the soul from the primeval mud of materialism, through the waters of experience, and into the bright sunshine of enlightenment. Though there are other water plants that bloom above the water, it is only the lotus which, owing to the strength of its stem, regularly rises eight to twelve inches above the surface. The Lotus flower (Padma in Sanskrit) is also held in high esteem in Hinduism and other Indian religions - making this an ideal fragrance/incense for use in meditation and spiritual practices.
Key words: Freshness and Purification
- Approx. 430 Incense sticks per box, Pink in colour
- Each is approx. 142mm long – just over 5.5 inches
- Net weight of the incense is approx. 186 grams
- Gross weight of the box is approx. 245 grams
- Box dimensions are approx. 100mm (W) by 162mm (L) by 42mm(D)
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes per stick
- This is a low smoke incense
- Also available in a smaller box format – see below
- Made in Japan
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo
offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
*Koh-Do Incense– traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes - each linked to a Nippon Kodo large box of the same incense. Try a 20 stick box before committing to a larger box. These have a higher price, but a lower cost per stick.