Japanese Incense Sticks | Les Encens du Monde | Karin | Ruby | Freshness | Smokeless
The KARIN range * of Japanese incense sticks offer traditional fragrances inspired by the 10th century novel 'Tale of Genji' (historically known as the world's first novel, and still in print today). This range is subtle, noble, luxurious and refined - reflecting the books focus on olfactory culture.
Ruby delivers a fresh and crystalline aroma, in the image of this precious stone that symbolises eternity. This is classified as a "smokeless" incense. The special formulation of this incense produces very little smoke - ideal for people in delicate health or those who do not like smoke in general and might otherwise be inclined not to use incense.
- Flat box of +/- 40 incense sticks with slip cover
- Each stick approx. 136mm long - just over 5.25 inches
- Burn time approx. 30 minutes each
- Ships with a porcelain incense holder (design varies)
- Made in Japan by a traditional incense manufacturer
* The Karin range features: Forest of Flowers (Harmony), Perfumed Prince (Seduction), Moonlit Night (creativity), Swallows in flight (Sensuality), Ruby (Freshness) and Pearl (Sweetness) - all available in stock from Vectis Karma.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org