koh-koku' is translated from Japanese as "Gathering of Fragrant Countries". This is a premium incense containing high-quality sandalwood, fine quality Vietnamese Aloeswood; blended with traditional Chinese herbs and spices.
The Aloeswood (also known as Agarwood) forms a top note in this fragrance, making it warm and spicy.
- +/- 170 sticks in a card box with lid
- Net weight of incense is approx. 60 grams
- Each stick is approx. 136mm long - just under 5.5 inches
- Burn time for each stick is approx. 30 minutes
- Known for light smoke when burning
- Premium quality
- Made in Japan
Baieido is considered to be one of the top three Incense companies in Japan and this is a premium product.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org