Japanese Incense Sticks | Baieido | Excellent Shu-Koh-Koku (Aloeswood) | 100 Sticks Boxed
'Shu-koh-koku' is translated from Japanese as "Gathering of Fragrant Countries". This is an excellent premium incense containing high quality Sandalwood and the finest quality Vietnamese Aloeswood; blended with traditional Chinese herbs and spices.
The sticks are presented in a Paulownia wood box and sealed in a cellophane wrapper - reflecting this products 'excellent premium' nature.
Aloeswood (also known as Agarwood) forms a top note in this fragrance, making it warm and spicy.
- +/- 100 sticks in a lidded wooden box
- Net weight of incense is approx. 40 grams
- Each stick is approx. 135mm long - just over 5.25 inches
- Burn time for each stick is approx. 30 minutes
- Known for light smoke when burning
- Excellent Premium quality
- Made in Japan
Baieido are considered to be one of the top three Incense companies in Japan and this is an 'excellent premium' product.