Japanese Incense Sticks | Baieido | Bikou Kobunboku | 250 Sticks
Bikou means 'Delicate incense' and Kobunboku is an expression of the Plum Tree. The flower is well known as "The flower of peace" from ancient China.
Bikou Kobunboku is a subtler version of the traditional Kobunboku formula.
Very soft and fresh, with just a hint of cassia and other Chinese herbs with both sandalwood and aloeswood.
Very different from the Kaden Kobunboku, which is very spicy.
- A box of +/- 250 sticks in a card box
- Net weight of incense is approx. 95 grams
- Each stick is approx. 138mm long - nearly 5.5 inches
- Burn time for each stick is approx. 30 minutes
- Known for light smoke when burning
- Made in Japan