Japanese Incense | Elemense | Earth | 40 Sticks & holder | by Nippon Kodo
Sandalwood based with Vetiver, Cypress and Patchouli. Blended to recall El Mirador – the ancient Mayan settlement discovered in the Guatemalan jungle.
The blended fragrance from this incense is earthy with strong citrus & green notes.
One in a range of 5 fragrances in Nippon Kodo’s Elemense range – the others being Water, Fire, Air and Space. This item is nicely packaged – with the sticks coming in a tissue bag inside the card box. A small incense stick holder is also included.
Elemense "Breathe in Life, Breathe out Peace"
- No bamboo core, clean burning, pure scent
- Box includes a small ceramic tile holder
- Burn Time approx. 30 minutes per stick
- Each stick approx. 140mm long (5.5inches)
- 40 sticks per box
- Net weight is approx. 18 grams
- Made in Japan