Japanese Incense | Elemense | Air | 40 Sticks & holder | by Nippon Kodo
With Sandalwood as the base ingredient, these sticks additionally combine Anise, Tomato Leaf and Galbanum (a gum resin from plants found in the mountainous region of N. Iran).
This is a fresh fragrance with some light background spice (from the Anise), evoking dawn on the slopes of Ecuador’s Mt. Chimborazo.
One in a range of 5 fragrances in Nippon Kodo’s Elemense range – the others being Water, Earth, Fire and Space. This item is nicely packaged – with the sticks coming in a tissue bag inside the card box. A small incense stick holder is also included.
Elemense "Breathe in Life, Breathe out Peace"
- No bamboo core, clean burning, pure scent
- Box includes a small ceramic tile holder
- Burn Time approx. 30 minutes per stick
- Each stick approx. 140mm long (5.5inches)
- 40 sticks per box
- Net weight is approx. 18 grams
- Made in Japan