Use and display your Incense bowl in this beautiful Japanese Sugi woodblock
This is an Incense Kit that is both practical and good to look at. Carved from Japanese Sugi wood this holder has an integral (and removable) porcelain bowl, plus holes for Incense Sticks and a lighter.
Carved from Cryptomeria Japonica wood, which is known as Sugi in Japan where it is the National Tree. This is an unusual and valued wood - loved for its properties of fragrancy, lightness and insect resistance. Indigenous across Japan, it has been cultivated extensively across The Azores, where this wood has been sourced.
The box contains the woodblock and the porcelain Incense bowl. Incense Sticks, Sand and Lighters are not included.Features include:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- Woodblock made from Japanese Sugi wood
- Integrated and removable Porcelain bowl - 6cm in diameter and 4cm deep
- The woodblock is 12cm Long, 7.5cm wide and 4.5 cm deep
- One large round hole for the bowl with 2 further small holes for Incense Stick (not supplied)
- One Oval shaped hole for Lighter (not supplied)
- Made on São Miguel, the biggest island in the Portuguese Azores
Tips on burning Incense Sticks:
Light the tip of the stick with a match or lighter, then gently blow or fan out the flame, leaving a red ember burning at the tip of the stick. Then insert the stick into the holder.
Things to be cautious about when using this incense holder:
Incense sticks are safer than candles – no open flame – but please be sensible; do not burn unattended. Don’t place in a drafty position (will burn down too quickly and dissipate aroma). Make sure Incense is fully extinguished before leaving the room. Keep out of the
reach of children and animals.
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]