Geranium Flower fragrance from Kerala in India - AAA quality Connoisseur & Vintage quality
Geranium Flower in the Connoisseur & Vintage range from Pure Incense - Premium Indian Incense Sticks hand rolled incense with generous quantities of pure essential oil (Attar) from the Kerala region of India.
This a limited edition fragrance from Pure Incense - that has used hard to locate and purchase Geranium 100% natural hydro distilled essential oil. This is a very special floral fragrance and will thrill floral Incense fans. Think Jasmine, Tuberose, sweetness and sunny, hot gardens. 'Listen' to these sticks and your heart will sing joyfully.
As a Premium quality Incense Stick, you'll get to appreciate the benefits of the best base ingredients, resins
and oils. We have written an article about how Luxury Indian Sticks are made, so click the link to read more.
From the Connoisseur & Vintage range this item has a special list of attributes: (1) The essential oil used is AAA-grade, the best available (2) Which is blended with Pure Absolute Oil (3) Base materials are the finest available and reduced to a minimum (4) Production runs are limited, making all these fragrances 'Special Editions'. Premium Indian Incense does not get better than items within Pure Incense's Connoisseur & Vintage range!
Geranium Flower in Pure Incense's Connoisseur & Vintage range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 20 grams of Incense per packet
- Stick count per packet will be between 12 and 14
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is 45 minutes or more
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- This is a 100% natural product
- Made using AAA-grade Essential Oil
- Reduced and enhanced base materials
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on 100% natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on all UK orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com