This is a bold & robust fragrance - instantly recognisable as Cedar. Itís green, woody and powerful. A masculine scent known for its ability to aid relaxation and contemplation. Long used by the yogis of the east to bring forth inner strength and focus.
✓ The entire Sacred Elephant range of Luxury Indian Incense contains no chemicals or synthetic ingredients
- 10 Sticks per box
- Each stick weighs approx. 1 gram
- And is approx. 200m long (8 inches)
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- Guaranteed Vegan with pure essential oils
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients
- Ethically produced in India
All Sacred Elephant Incense Sticks are made using only the best natural essential oils and resins. Every part of the process from the production of the scents, the blending, the rolling of the final stick and the final packaging is done by hand. They guarantee that all ingredients are produced in a fair-trade manner free from any exploitation, are 100% free from any chemicals and carcinogens, not tested on animals and completely vegan. Even the boxes are printed with vegetable dye!
Vectis Karma Stock the full range of Sacred Elephant Incense products:
- Luxury Incense Sticks: Agarwood, Cedar, Cinnamon Spice, Guara Leela, Himalayan Musk, Myrrh, Prema, Rose, Sandalwood, Sayali Jasmine and Vraja Leela.
- Spécialiste range: Agarwood, Blue Lotus, Sandalwood and White Orchid.
- Inspired Selections: Meditation, Romance, Uplifting and Yoga
- Ayurvedic bundles: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Karen @ Vectis Karma says "In the past we have not focussed much on Indian Incense due to poor experiences - however, all this changed when we discovered this excellent and high quality range from Sacred Elephant! This is Indian Incense like no other - clean burning, complex blends and stand-up fragrances without being harsh or overpowering. The branding is strong & authentic and the fragrances are a delight. With lots to choose from and many bundle offers; these sticks are a welcome and valuable addition to Vectis Karma's Incense stocks."
"The owner/founder of the company is in control of the whole production process and guarantees the provenance of the source ingredients. It's a delight to be in partnership with someone so knowledgeable and passionate about their chosen field."