Sacred Elephant's Ayurveda Incense - Vata
Sacred Elephant's Ayurvedic Incense Selections have been chosen to help provide lasting physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. Each of the three (Vata, Pitta and Kapha) are a carefully selected range of fragrances designed to balance your Dosha using the ancient science of the Ayurveda.
Recognising that human beings are part of nature, Ayurveda describes three fundamental energies that govern our inner and outer environments: movement, transformation and structure. Known in Sanskrit as Vata (Wind), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Earth), these primary forces are responsible for the characteristics of our mind and body.
Carefree, creative and joyous the Vata selection compliments the deeply sensitive and inspiring nature of the Dosha. You will receive the following scents:
- Sayali Jasmine
This Vata Selection features:
- 10 Sticks per box - 30 sticks in total for this Vata themed Ayurveda Selection
- Each stick weighs approx. 1 gram
- And is approx. 200m long (8 inches)
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- Guaranteed Vegan with pure essential oils
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients
- Ethically produced in India
✓ The entire Sacred Elephant range of Luxury Indian Incense contains no chemicals or synthetic ingredients
Vectis Karma Stock the full range of Sacred Elephant Incense products:
- Luxury Incense Sticks: Agarwood, Cedar, Cinnamon Spice, Guara Leela, Himalayan Musk, Myrrh, Prema, Rose, Sandalwood, Sayali Jasmine and Vraja Leela.
- Spécialiste range: Agarwood, Blue Lotus, Sandalwood and White Orchid.
- Inspired Selections: Meditation, Romance, Uplifting and Yoga
- Ayurvedic bundles: Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: firstname.lastname@example.org