Green Tea fragranced Japanese Incense Sticks from Nippon Kodo's new Aroma Bliss range
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
The aroma of fresh Green Tea
from a Japanese Incense Stick. The fragrance of delicate and refreshing Green
made with fine leaves. We find this fragrance to be gentle and very authentic to a cup of fresh green tea. It's lively and uplifting - a very pleasant and positive fragrance to fill your rooms with.
Made using green tea extract and tea leaves, plus some other supporting incense ingredients along with Japanese Binchō-tan charcoal. Sourced from Ubame Oak trees, this is considered to be the best charcoal available, as it burns at lower than normal temperatures. This ensures it does not release unpleasant
and produces very low levels of smoke when burning.
Nippon Kodo has really put their 440-year experience to good use with this incense - using carefully selected natural fragrance ingredients and superb incense-making craft to create an excellent new product.
- Beautiful box with sticks wrapped in Japanese tissue paper
- Approx. 160 sticks per box
- Each stick is approx. 142mm long (5.5 inches)
- Burn time per stick is approx. 25 minutes
weight of incense is approx. 90 grams
- Gross weight (inc.
box is approx. 135 grams
- Box dimensions are approx. 160mm (L) by75mm (W) by 35mm (D)
- Low levels of smoke when burning
- Aroma Bliss also features a Coffee variety (see below)
- Note, this product is not edible
- Made in Japan
✓ Aroma Bliss Coffee and Green Tea show off Nippon Kodo's mastery of Japanese Incense to the full
See the full Nippon Kodo range of Japanese Incense Sticks HERE
See the Aroma Bliss Coffee variety HERE
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]