An Agarwood fragranced, Luxury Indian Incense Stick by Pure Incense
These sticks feature Agarwood (also known as Aloeswood) as the top-note, delivering a robust and mystical woody scent. Supporting notes of Camphor deliver more depth and a sensual context to this fragrance. We notice bold Vanilla elements in this fragrance too. Agarwood is a very popular fragrance for using when
concentration is required, and so is ideal for meditation and introspection.
Agarwood as an aromatic ingredient has been highly valued for thousands of years and in many cultures for its distinctive fragrance and used in many aromatic products including Incense and perfumery products. Itís known to be much more valuable by weight than gold and the most expensive aromatic ingredient available.
Now also available in a cost-saving pack of 50 grams as part of the Pure Incense 1970's Classic range as Classic Agarwood.
Agarwood in Pure Incense's Classic range features:
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
- 10 grams of Incense per packet, each stick weighing just over 1 gram
- Stick count per packet will be between 8 and 10
- Sticks are approx. 200mm or 8 inches long
- Burn time per stick is between 40 & 45 minutes on average
- The box size is 220mm (L) by 60mm (W) and 10mm (D)
- No chemicals or synthetic ingredients are used in Pure Incense's products
- Made in India with devotion
✓ Pure Incense's Luxury Indian Incense, are temple-grade being based on all natural ingredients
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free 1st Class Delivery on UK orders over £20
✔ Need help? email: [email protected]