Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Jinkoh Seiun (Aloeswood) | 160 Stick box
Jinkoh - just one of the common names associated with Aloeswood (or Agarwood) - translates as 'sinking wood'. Named as such due to this highly fragrant wood sinking in water, rather than floating. Jinkoh Seiun Aloeswood is highly aromatic, with deep, rich and earthy notes. When burning you may notice some background notes that are both sweet and balsamic (citrus). This is a rich and complex blend.
The Japanese grade Aloeswood in a five category system they call 'go-mi rikkoku', meaning 'six-counties, five flavours'. 'Six countries' relates to the 6 geographical sources for Aloeswood. The five flavours are Sweet, Sour, Hot, Salty and Bitter. This particular incense is graded as 'Sweet' - resembling the aroma of honey or concentrated sugar.
- Box contains approx. 160 Incense sticks, Light brown in colour
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 66g, wrapped in find Japanese tissue paper
- Gross weight of box is approx. 105g
- Box dimensions: approx. 60mmW by 155mm L by 30mm D
- Each stick is approx. 138mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30minutes each
- Cost per stick is approx. 13.7 pence
- Brown, Gold and Red box with Kanji characters
- Made in Japan
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you! They generally offer best value for money in terms of per stick cost.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com