Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Meikoh Shibayama | 430 Sticks | Low SmokeThis (Floral Wood & Herbs) incense is a complex one, built upon a Sandalwood base, giving it soft woody top notes. Alongside are floral ingredients such as Lily of the Valley, Rose and Jasmine join with additional woody notes from Hinoki (Japanese Cypress). This, low smoke incense, delivers a complex aroma which has an air of calm and serenity.
Key words: Warmth and Wellbeing
- Box contains approx. 430 Incense sticks, Brown in colour
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 192g
- Gross weight of box is approx. 262g
- Box dimensions: approx. 99mmW by 162mm L by 40mm D
- Each stick is approx. 142mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes each
- This is a low smoke Incense
- Cost per stick is approx. 5.8 pence
- Beautifully coloured and designed box - in Purple and Pink tones
- Also available in a 20 Stick small pack *
- Made in Japan
This fragrance (Meikoh Shibayama (Floral Wood & Herbs) is also available in a small box of 20 sticks - * Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Kyoto (Floral Wood & Herbs) | 20 stick box | Low Smoke - also stocked by Vectis Karma. See Koh-Do Incense section of the shop for more details.
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
*Koh-Do Incense– traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes - each linked to a Nippon Kodo large box of the same incense.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com