Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Seiun Gold (Aloeswood) | 220 Stick box
This incense has a distinctly Woody aroma from Aloeswood (also known as Jinkoh or Kyara) with light, vibrant and stimulating notes of spices from Cinnamon, Clove and Vanilla. Burning this woody and spicy incense is an up-lifting experience, that echoes the East and Orient.
Key words: Energy and Optimism
- Box contains approx. 220 Incense sticks, Pink in colour
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 96g
- Gross weight of box is approx. 142g
- Box dimensions: approx. 73mmW by 155mm L by 33mm D
- Each stick is approx. 142mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30minutes each
- Cost per stick is approx. 8.6 pence
- Beautifully coloured and designed box
- Also available in a 20 Stick small pack*
- Made in Japan
This fragrance (Seiun Gold) is also available in a small box of 20 sticks - * Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Jinkoh (Woody & Spicy | 20 stick box - also stocked by Vectis Karma. See the Koh-Do section of the shop for more details.
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money. Great care and attention has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
*Koh-Do Incense– traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes - each linked to a Nippon Kodo large box of the same incense.