Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Tendan Red Sandalwood | 330 sticks
This fragrance has powerful Red Sandalwood top notes known to relax the body and calm the mind.
The Sandalwood tree is sacred to Buddhists and other Eastern religions. The perfume given off by its aromatic wood has the virtue of relaxing the body and calming down the mind. It induces spirituality and withdrawal. Any occasion is good to use it, but especially helps internal development, study and meditation.
Key words: Awareness and Awakening
- Box contains approx. 330 Incense sticks, Orange/Brown in colour
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 144g
- Gross weight of box is approx. 186g
- Box dimensions: approx. 80mm W by 156mm L by 35mm D
- Each stick is approx. 142mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes each
- Cost per stick is approx. 7.5 pence
- Beautifully coloured and designed box - features an abstract river and meadow image
- Also available in a 20 stick small pack * - see below
- Made in Hong Kong
Also available in a 20 Stick Koh-Do small pack: * Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Santal Rouge (Red Sandalwood) | 20 Stick Box - see the Koh-Do section of the shop for more details
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and very good value for money. Great care and attention has been paid in the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
*Koh-Do Incense – traditional high quality incense, made by Nippon Kodo, in small, affordable and attractive boxes - each linked to a Nippon Kodo large box of the same incense.
✔ Secure Credit Card Payments using PayPal
✔ Order before 12 noon for same day despatch
✔ Free UK Delivery on all orders
✔ Need help? email: email@example.com