Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Eiju White Sandalwood | 430 sticks Boxed
The Sandalwood tree is sacred to Buddhists and other Eastern religions. The perfume given off by its aromatic wood has the virtue of relaxing the body and calming down the mind. It induces spirituality and withdrawal. Any occasion is good to use it, but especially helps internal development and study.
This incense has a soft and sweetish woody aroma.
Key Words: Calm and Rest
- Box contains approx. 430 Incense sticks, Green in colour
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 194g
- Gross weight of box is approx. 256g
- Box dimensions: approx. 100mm W by 162mm L by 40mm D
- Each stick is approx. 141mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes each
- Cost per stick is approx. 9.3 pence
- Also available in a 20 Stick small pack - see below
- Beautifully coloured and designed box - features an abstract river and meadow image
- Made in Hong Kong
Also available in a 20 Stick Koh-Do small pack: Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Santal Blanc (White Sandalwood) | 20 Stick Box - also stocked by Vectis Karma - see Koh-Do section of the shop for more details.
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and very good value for money. Great care and attention has been paid in the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!