Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Kazedayori Winter (Narcissus) | 360 Boxed | Low Smoke
The top notes of this incense is the floral aroma of the Narcissus, with backgrounds notes of both Musk and Moss.
Nippon Kodo have dedicated this fragrance to Genji, the shining prince who is the main character of 'The Tale of Genji' a classic and masterpiece of Japanese Literature, written in the 11th Century CE. Known as the world's first real novel, this book remains in print to this day.
The light and sophisticated floral fragrance is one of Nippon Kodo's Traditional fragrances and has been inproduction for many centuries. This is low/no smoke incense.
This is one of three fragrances in the Kazedayori range - the other two being Spring (Bulgarian Rose) and Summer (Lotus and Lily of the Valley). Vectis Karma stocks all three of these items.
- Box contains approx. 360 Incense sticks, Purple in colour
- Net weight of Incense is approx. 170g
- Gross weight of box is approx. 229g
- Box dimensions: approx. 100mm W by 162mm L by 40mm D
- Each stick is approx. 140mm or approx. 5.5 inches long
- Burn time is approx. 30 minutes each
- Low smoke Incense
- Cost per stick is approx. 7.7p
- Beautifully coloured and designed box - features snow covered plant/flower images on box graphics
- Also available in a smaller 20 Stick pack * see below
- Made in Japan
Also available in a 20 Stick Koh-Do small pack: * Japanese Incense Sticks | Koh-Do | Genji (Narcissus) | 20 Stick Box | Low Smoke - also stocked by Vectis Karma - see Koh-Do section of the shop for more details.
Large Box incense from Nippon Kodo offers great fragrances, beautiful looking boxes and value for money.Great care and attention has been paid to the design and production of the boxes, which are richly decorated and nicely themed to match the fragrance within. These will make a beautiful gift either for a special friend or for you!
* Koh-Do incense offers an ideal introduction into the world of Japanese Incense, and an ideal choice for those wanting to try new fragrances before purchasing a large box. Using Nippon Kodo incense, each Koh-Do box is ‘linked’ to a large box – varying in quantity from 220 to 480 depending on fragrance. See the Koh-Do section of the shop for more details.