Japanese Incense Sticks | Nippon Kodo | Mainichikoh Byakudan | 150 Sticks boxed
The dominant ingredient in this product is Sandalwood - which is known for its sweet and rich scents. This is believed to bring calmness into people's minds.
Mainichi Byakudan (Everyday Sandalwood) is made of mostly high quality Indian Sandalwood, plus herbal medicines, which delivers a full-bodied fragrance.
- +/- 150 'long' Incense Sticks
- Each stick is approx. 140mm long - 5.5 inches
- Each has a burn time of approx. 25 minutes
- Ships in a very nice Japanese paper and card presentation box
- Byakudan is the Japanese word for Sandalwood.
- Exceptional quality
- Made in Japan